Home theaters are all the fashion and proper lighting can really set the mood and atmosphere for that gotta see movie. If it is completed right, lighting can make or break your home theater and give you that “wow” factor that you want. Listed below are 10 ways to light your home theater the proper way:
1. Recessed Lighting is nearly a necessity when establishing a house theater. They’re installed within the ceiling and direct lighting downward or pointed to a particular area of the room. These lights usually have a dimmer option for that good mood feeling.
2. Wall Sconces add a touch of class and supply backdrop lighting. Sconces come in lots of styles and sizes and can even be themed related for a person statement.
3. Puck lights are miniature lights that may be placed in cabinets or shelving units. These lights can illuminate a collection or special object in the room.
4. Floor standing lamps are usually not the norm in a home theater, but in case your theater can also be your family room they can add warmth and a more traditional style.
5. Track Lighting gives the owner the flexibility to reconfigure the lighting within the room quickly and easily. As the house theater evolves this lighting can be utilized to adjust to changing ideas or tastes.
6. Accent Lighting can be placed behind the television, couch or anything to create an ambiance or glow that may be very appealing. Some televisions have this lighting built into the television. This lighting helps reduce eye strain versus a very dark room.
7. Path Lighting is a well-liked alternative to present viewers easy exit while a movie is playing. That is an inexpensive a simple installment during the development of your home theater.
8. Fiber Optic ceilings add a star feel to your room. Add a slow moving color wheel and you may get a twinkle light effect.
LED lights use very little electricity and produce little or no heat when compared to plain bulbs. They will also be purchase as rope lights which you can shaped into various creative forms.
9. Neon lights have enjoyed a rise in popularity over the previous few years. Neon lights could be purchased in any theme format such beer ads, soft drink logos, 50’s memorabilia, etc. These lights can add a fun piece or art to your room and may be purchased in a variety of colors and formations. You can even get custom pieces created.
So, be creative together with your lighting in your home theater room and it’ll add to the mood, theme and taste that you just desire. Hopefully, these 10 lighting ideas will get your creative juices flowing.